Our Affordable Pricing
Low cost, fully hosted volunteer abroad programs
3. 24/7 in-country support
4. Pre-departure support from your Program Manager
5. Airport pick-up
6. Personalized preparation tools, guides and check lists
7. Access to KIVOLEX preferred insurance and flights partners
8. Certificate of International Volunteering
1.All programs attract a Registration Fee of $289 in addition to the Program Fee. This covers all pre-departure support services.
2. A 5% international banking fee is added at point of payment.
3. The Medical project has an additional surcharge of $73 per week for additional supervision, materials, and logistics involved. Zanzibar Medical project has an additional surcharge of $79 per week. The Animal Welfare project has a one-off surcharge of $80 which covers costs involved in supervision and transport, and goes directly to the veterinarian electives are working with. Orphange and social programs has an additional surcharges of $73 per week this goes directly to the Orphange as your Contribution in the running and Operation of the Orphange. The Sustainable Agriculture project has a one-off surcharge of US$80 and the Construction and Renovation project has an additional surcharge of $49 per week which covers supervision, materials and logistics involved with these projects.
4. Independent electives under the age of 18 will have an additional cost of $80 per week added to their program fee to cover extra logistical support provided by the local team.
5. Additional things to budget for include: Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check and return to the airport when your program finishes.
6. Recommended spending money: Volunteers in Tanzania generally find $50-75 per week to be sufficient for expenses.